Don't cut the curls! My sister in law cut my nieces hair and she lost her ringlets. It was so sad! But I won't tell you what to do with your daughters hair. She is a doll Sarah!
What a cutie! Love the curls, too. I don't think that you should cut them off either. I love how you 2 look like bud in those pics. I hate to say it though Sarah that she looks like your husband - at least I think so.
Love Love the curls...don't cut it, she is too cute! Oh and Kathy Faulkner sells stuff to Children's Orchard ALL the time, you should call and ask her questions.
8 comments:
Love the ringlet, so cute! Your hair looks great too!
Love the curls. I think she is adorable, no hair cut required!
I don't really think it needs to be cut anymore...it has totally come in nicely! She is adorable with a great smile!
So cute! BTW, you look hot in those pictures :-)
Don't cut the curls! My sister in law cut my nieces hair and she lost her ringlets. It was so sad! But I won't tell you what to do with your daughters hair. She is a doll Sarah!
What a cutie! Love the curls, too. I don't think that you should cut them off either. I love how you 2 look like bud in those pics. I hate to say it though Sarah that she looks like your husband - at least I think so.
Love Love the curls...don't cut it, she is too cute! Oh and Kathy Faulkner sells stuff to Children's Orchard ALL the time, you should call and ask her questions.
I love the curl and your hair is darling!
Post a Comment