My little sweet man Jackson turned 5 today.

At 5:
- He is obsessed with anything HotWheels! Cars, games, tracks - you name it, he wants it.
- He still has not shown a dominate hand.
- His favorite color is green.
- He is always hungry! I hear "Mom can I have something to eat" at least 20 times a day.
- Lately he has been using the term, "I swear ya." For example, "Mom I swear ya, that soup is hot."
- His eyelashes seem to get longer and longer each year.

- He likes all of his shoes to be too big for him.
- He loves to play on the computer.
- His favorite cartoon is Penguins of Madagascar, followed closely behind by Spongebob.
- When I drive in the car with just him, he talks and talks and talks. However when Megan is in there with us, he barely says a word.
- He can count to 150 and probably more than that, but I usually cut him off.

- He loves to play outside.
- Just recently he has become more comfortable in the water and has learned to swim without his life jacket.
- He comes out of his room almost every night pretending that he fell out of bed.
- He is a very slow eater.
- He insists that he can't clean his room unless he is listening to music.
- He hasn't yet found a sport that he doesn't enjoy.

- He is a tender-hearted, loving, good-humored boy that we couldn't love more.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jackson! He is such a sweetheart :-) BTW, I love that you let him watch Spongebob because that is Tyler's favorite cartoon too. Until Tyler starts calling me an idiot, I'll continue to let him watch it :-)
Happy Birthday Jackson! He is starting to look so much like Eric. I always thought he looked more like you. I can't believe he is 5... and starting kindergarten in 1 short month! What are you going to do when it's just you and Sadie?
What fun and cute things to say about your not so little, little boy. Your little list tells me a lot about him. I wish I knew him better he sounds like a sweet kid.
That Jackson is the cutest kid...I swear ya! That is funny! He is such a sweet boy and I love that Eli loves him so!
Happy Birthday 5 year old!
Post a Comment