Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Typical Sunday

At the end of a typical Sunday spent dealing with our 3 typical children and their 3 typical personalities.

I said: "Eric after spending all day with us, do you better understand why sometimes I am not overjoyed when you leave at night to play basketball."

He just smiled.

7 comments:

Jossie said...

Ha ha! Love it!

bloodfamily said...

Deep down, you know that he totally understands yet he also knows that he had better not say anything! Right?

Rachael said...

Funny! Way to get him! I am ok with Steve going to B-ball because 1-I am a nice wife (unlike you :)) and 2-then I feel no guilt when I go to a GNO!

Kerri said...

I totally understand. Those kind of days/nights end up being early to bed and then MY time, loafing on the couch watching a girly movie or reading.

Kellie DeMille said...

I just think they should be overly nice after they see what we have to deal with ALL DAY LONG. Does it ever happen? Well that's another story...

Cardalls said...

My Mom always has said that Moms need to take a 1-2 day vacation and leave Dad in charge the whole time. Then they can really appreciate you and what you do.

Autumn said...

2 days isn't long enough!! They don't have to try and clean the house and take care of kids!! I relize when I start having those feelings it is usually due to PMS. Maybe not the case for you but I always complain more and can't handle the usual stress for those 2 weeks!!