Thursday, July 3, 2014

Preserve - Trip 1

No summer is complete without multiple trips to The Springs Preserve. There is currently a new show called, "Vegas Night Life" all about creatures of the night (and I don't mean strippers). It was thrilling when Jackson was chosen to be a helper. Jackson's job was to be a cricket (while clicking a clicker), while a girl (who was a bat) tried to find him.
 
 
Sade of course HAD to meditate in her special spot:
 
 
This summer at the Preserve they have mini-golf! And it's pretty awesome. Seriously. I particularly enjoy it because if I was to take my kids mini-golfing it would cost me like $9 a person, but with my pass it's totally free! All.Summer.Long.
 
 
It was KIND OF a pleasant day, so after golfing we spent some time outside. I FORCED Amy to take this picture with me:
 
 
Enjoyable visit.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Mini Golf indoors...awesome! Too bad I let me season pass expire and I don't really go enough to make it worth it!

Kellie DeMille said...

Hmmm...indoor mini golf, I am almost sold. I just can never make it worth my time because I still have a napper. It kind of wrecks everything. Love the pics (especially you and Amy :)