Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fathers Day 2014

Eric is the official pancake maker at our house. But on Father's Day I took over the job and busted out some chocolate chip pancakes. I know, I know, I always overdo. 
 
(Side note: Sade once told me that Eric makes better homemade pancakes than me, but I make better frozen pancakes than him. Okay then.)

 
Present opening time! As always Eric got all sorts of impressive stuff like, new socks, a tie, a fan for his office, an umbrella AND a family picture for his desk at work:
 
 
Dads just don't come better.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm sure he will get a lot of use of that umbrella!
I am impressed at your frozen pancake skills! I must know your secret!

Kellie DeMille said...

Frozen pancakes are not as easy as you would think. I have to heat them just the right amount and not get them too chewy. I would have never made it as a pioneer :) That Eric is the best!!