When I realized that the 4th of July was falling on a Friday, which meant a 3 day weekend, I immediately knew I wanted to go out of town. But not too far. So St. George it was!
Tucker took his customary seat on Sade's lap on the way there:
After dropping him off at the hotel we headed out to dinner. The weather in St. George was really nice, and I was overjoyed that we could sit on the patio to eat. It really couldn't have been better.
Meg texting inside an old fashioned phone booth:
Me and baby Jackson:
After dinner we made a quick stop at the hotel room and arrived to find Tucker anxiously awaiting our arrival. We almost died from the cuteness:
And although we felt bad leaving him, we did just that and ventured over to the St. George temple. We spent quite a lot of time in the visitors center and then went onto the grounds to take some pics:
It was starting to get a bit dark, so went in search of somewhere great to watch the fireworks. And happily we found that great place on the top of a large hill.
The kids perched on the car:
After the show we headed back to the hotel. All four relaxing in bed (they didn't sleep like this):
It was a good 4th of July.



2 comments:
What a fun 4th of July!!
Looks like a great view that you had! Pasta Factory??? Yum!!!
Post a Comment