Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Lost Creek- Again

Last, last Saturday Eric proposed a trip to Red Rock to do some hiking AND THEN a evening trip to Wet - n - Wild. I'm sure glad I married him.
 
First hiking!
 
It was rather hot (obviously) so we decided to do the kid friendly Lost Creek hike, which is not only easy and short but also shaded during the afternoon hours.

Hiking in with gangsta' Sade:
 
 
Waiting for me to catch up. I'm always last.
 
 
Lickety split we reached our destination. During the winter/early spring months the trail leads to a waterfall. But during the summer it's all dried up.
 
Nature pics:
 
 
Megan spent a significant amount of time hiding and then trying to scare Jackson and Sade. I'm pretty sure she wasn't ever successful.
 
 
There was quite a lot of rock climbing:
 
 
Cooling off:
 
 
No outing is complete without a family pic:
 
 
After a bit we headed back to the car.
 
Sometimes they are sweet to each other:
 
 
And then we went to Wet - n - Wild for the evening. Good day.


1 comment:

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow! You are an adventurous bunch! Just one of those activities would have done me in for the day. We went to wet n wild for the first time without a stroller. Life is looking up :)