At 14...
She had a major growth spurt this past year. Growing almost 4 inches!
She has a "gentleman friend" named Austin.
She loves Hunter Hayes.
She takes pleasure in organizing things. Like kitchen cabinets. Score!
She's still a fan of Froot Loops, ice cream and M & M's.
She quite often fights me about taking her picture.
Kids movies have lost their appeal. She would rather stay home when we go see a new movie. (I still force her to come).
She has really taken to piano, and practices at least once a day.
She's still a fan of T.V.
When she is in her room, her music is always on.
She is like a grown-up helper. I can leave her a list of things to do while I'm gone, and they will be done when I get home. And will be done very well!
She just got her ears pierced. Again! The first time was when she was 8, but she let them grow back in.
She made the decision to forgo Northwest, and has decided instead to go to Somerset Losee.
She texts her friends. A lot.
She's an amazing mathematician.
Getting her to read is still a challenge. I'm pretty sure she has been reading her current book for the past 6 months.
She is patient with her siblings one minute, and extremely annoyed with them the next.
She needs a bit more sleep than she used to. Sleeping in on occasion (until around 9 am).
She doesn't suffer from homesickness. Being away this summer for girls camp and high adventure wasn't hard for her at all.
We think she's the best.











2 comments:
I cannot believe how grown up Megan is!! I almost died of jealousy that she will actually do work around the house and do it well. It feels like the kids will be little forever and I will constantly be screaming for them to clean up after themselves. Megan has given me hope!! :) I hope Somerset will be good for her. She has also given me hope about the hating to read business. Tyson acts like I'm trying to kill him when I say its reading time. Happy Birthday Megan!! (We think you're the best too!!)
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment