We had so much fun on our first visit to the Preserve this summer that I took my kids back the next week. Mainly because we all wanted to play more mini-golf.
Jackson's ambidextrous nature serves him well in golf. He switches from left to right swinging effortlessly.
Right:
Left:
Did you know that there used to be only one bathtub in all of Las Vegas? I do, because I have been to the Preserve at least 200 times.
Jumping:
Jackson and rabbit:
It was HOT. Cooling off in the mist:
You need to visit the Preserve just so you can touch these. The temperature difference was staggering (which is of course the entire point of the exhibit). But really. We couldn't even touch the black one it was so hot!
I posted this picture on Instagram and wrote, "Hubba Hubba" as the description, which embarrassed Megan almost to death.
Mission accomplished!
1 comment:
Hilarious!! I cannot believe you got that awesome shot with Jackson and the rabbit. So cool! Love the hubba hubba pic. Poor Megan :)
Post a Comment