The new High Roller must not be doing all that well based on the number of deals they have had for it (not that I'm complaining). When I heard that kids were free in June and locals were receiving $5 off the regular price I knew we had to go.
The entire set-up and mechanism is awesome.
Getting ready to board:
The orbs are quite big up close:
The orbs can fit up to 40 people (which would make them VERY crowded) but happily we ended up getting an orb all to ourselves (The Baird's were there too)!
The orbs (how many times can I say orb in one post?) were just the right size for the 9 of us. They were even spacious enough to allow for cartwheeling:
Orb floor lounging:
I am somewhat terrified of Ferris wheels, but this one wasn't scary at all given that you go at such a slow pace and there is no rocking back and forth.
Random orb pics:
Disembarking:
It's almost exactly a 30 minute ride.
More, more, and more pics:
I recommend going. And the deal may even be better this month. I do believe that Rachael mentioned that locals get in for half price on Tuesdays and kids under 18 are free!
1 comment:
Love, love, love all the pics!! We missed the June deal so I am excited to see another deal in July! I love Jackson in glasses, he looks so grown up :) Sorry you will have to go back 3 pages now and read all my comments. I feel like I have just crawled out from under a rock and have to get back to real life and catch up on my blog. I have been in total preschool mode.
Post a Comment