I awoke around 9 am Saturday morning. While still in bed I checked my Instagram and discovered that multiple people had been awake for hours and had done all sorts of things like go the Farmers Market (Rachael) and others had been at work or had already exercised! I just can't make myself get up early!
Anyway...I awoke to find Eric making waffles. I love waffles.
Jackson and Sade spent the morning playing various board games. After getting ready I walked out to see they had recruited Eric to play some UNO. We probably play about 15 games of UNO a week.
While they played I headed out to get my eyebrows threaded. I switched to threading 2 or 3 years ago and will NEVER go back to waxing. My skin could not take it and I would be red for days! While on my way I admired my new bracelet (Old Navy $2). I'm not an extreme jewelry wearer but you will rarely find me without a bracelet and earrings.
After arriving home we left to go see some model homes. We all love looking at model homes. Especially Sade. She often asks to go "house hunting." I just have to say that house prices right now seem out of control! So high. Seriously. And no we are not moving we just look for fun. (Plus I don't have half a million dollars laying around).
Jackson and Sadie cannot help themselves and have to touch ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in the homes.
After looking at homes we had dinner at Raising Cane's. I love it there.
And then I dragged everyone shopping with me. I had multiple returns and also wanted to look for some clothes. I get so excited when I get to return something (more money back into my banking account), but on this trip I think I spent more than I returned. Did you know that there is now a Maurice's at Centennial Center? I do, and it took a good portion of my money Saturday.
Sade admiring the jewelry at Deseret Book.
Requisite car selfie:
We also stopped at Costco to get a new area rug. We have desperately needed one for some time but I have not been able to find one I loved. I did however LIKE these area rugs at Costco, and when I noticed they were on sale this week my LIKE turned into a little bit of LOVE.
After arriving home Eric left to attend to some duties of his new calling.
Sade and Jackson had some fun jumping from the new carpet onto the couch:
While I spent time preparing my singing time lesson for the next day:
After Eric arrived home and we put the kids to bed, we watched the movie, "Enough Said." I really liked it, and I think Eric did too (but maybe not as much as me). While watching, Tucker lounged on the new soft rug:
Just like last month Megan was again away on the 12th. This time to High Adventure Camp!

3 comments:
I love those rugs at Costco....they are soooooo soft!!!!
I can't sleep past 6:30on weekends....5:30 on weekdays..SADLY!!! I hate it!!! And the tomatoes were totally worth it! I made homemade marinara sauce which was amazing. I already need to go back!
Eh...Canes. I'll take Chick-fil-a.
I love the picture of your kids in the model home tubs. We were looking at furniture at Ashley last night and Eli is jumping on beds...I told Steve how funny it is that the world is like a playground for kids.
I need to try the eyebrow threading, my skin doesn't do well with waxing either.
Gotta love that Eric and his mad breakfast making skills! In my head I am a sleeping in person but it never translates to real life. Can we create a club of people who are not moving? It may be us, you, and 2 others. Goodness Gracious! You know I am not in the loop, what is Eric's new calling?! I am guessing bishopric member, since I know there was a vacancy there, but I'm hoping for your sake that I'm wrong!! (Not that he wouldn't be awesome!!!) Tucker is the cutest (right after that Jackson & Sade. Adorable!)
Post a Comment