Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Utah Miscellany

Last Utah post!
 
Just a little picture miscellany from our trip to Utah.
 
1. We ended up buying a roof luggage bag for our trip so Tucker could have a dedicated seat, but he refused to sit on it. Instead preferring Sadie's lap:

 
2. We stopped to eat at The Training Table (A Utah Original!). In case you are not familiar with The Training Table, you order you food through these phones and then they buzz your phone when it is ready. It's a thrill every time.
 
 
3. The Seahawks happened to be playing while we were eating so I posted this photo on Instagram with the caption, "At dinner tonight I tried to pull Jackson and Eric away from obsessively checking the Seahawks score on the phone. I started to give them a hard time about it and Jackson responded with, "Mom. It's football."
 
 
Rules just don't apply when it comes to football.
 
4. Todd & Mallory gave us the game Fibber for Christmas. While playing it at the hotel Sadie remarked, " Jackson you look ugly, But I am rocking these."
 
 
5. And finally, Sadie and Dauge had numerous arm wresting matches while in Utah. Sade happened to win this one, but they are pretty evenly matched:
 
 
She's scrappy.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I remember going to a restaurant that you would call to give your order but I can't remember the name and I know it wasn't in Utah since I never lived there....hmmmmm....totally fun though!

Kellie DeMille said...

Training Table!!!! Love, love, love that place! Utah sure has some good eats! I bet your house was over the moon when the Seahawks beat our poor 49ers. Tell Eric Congratualtions, we will be good sports about it :)

chercard said...

Training Table is where Dave proposed to me informally over cheese fries. Sounds like a great trip to Utah, even if it was for a sad (well when they are 98 is it sad?) reason. YOu are such a fun family, love it!