Ok....Each time I have tried to blog I get an error message from Picasa, but I finally figured out a different way. Consequently I am super far behind. So in an effort to catch up I am going to publish a total of 7 new blog posts about our trip to Utah that can all be found in order after this one.
Background Info: A couple of days before Christmas we found out that Eric's 98 year old grandpa had passed away. The funeral was scheduled for Monday December 30th, so we left on Sunday December 29th.
I do not recall ever seeing the Christmas lights at Temple Square and my kids certainly hadn't, so when we found ourselves driving through Salt Lake just as it was getting dark, we made an unscheduled stop (sometimes the best kind).
Background Info: A couple of days before Christmas we found out that Eric's 98 year old grandpa had passed away. The funeral was scheduled for Monday December 30th, so we left on Sunday December 29th.
I do not recall ever seeing the Christmas lights at Temple Square and my kids certainly hadn't, so when we found ourselves driving through Salt Lake just as it was getting dark, we made an unscheduled stop (sometimes the best kind).
3 comments:
That first picture of the Temple is BEAUTIFUL!!!! We haven't been to temple square in a long time! I would love to go again soon!
Wow that is gorgeous! I love spontaneous fun!
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment