As previously mentioned, the reason for our trip to Utah was to attend the funeral of Eric's 98 year old grandpa, Lincoln McClellan. All of Eric's brothers were able to be there which was really great.
After the funeral services we headed to the graveside dedication.
Then it was back to the church for the luncheon. Sade and Dauge (her cousin) are the best of friends and constant entertainment. Sade would reign in her silliness when the camera turned on, but Dauge let it all out.
Eric's immediate family that was able to make it:
It was a beautiful day, and a beautiful service. We were so glad we could be there.
5 more to go!
3 comments:
Boo for funerals but yay for being able to all get together!
I am such a cry baby with funerals. I totally chocked up with the picture of Eric crying. I know he was 98 and all but it is still sad.
Sorry about Eric's grandpa, 98 is amazing though and it is nice to see so many family members you don't see often.
Post a Comment