Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sadie's 6th Birthday Celebration!

Sade started off her birthday celebrations with a trip to the movies to see Frozen. We all loved it, of course.


Then it was back home to open presents! A few days before her birthday she had wrapped presents she had for all of us. She made me a necklace, gave Megan one of her bracelets, gave Jackson a pirate eye patch, and....



Made Eric this rainbow:



After having us open our presents it was time for her to open hers.



She received a new hula hoop, clothes, books, a birthday Barbie, different Playdoh sets, and cold hard cash!

After opening presents she decorated her own cake:



Then if was off to Flip - n - Out. Her choice of course:




And then to Cici's Pizza (my fav). Sade was a lucky girl this year because Grandma and Grandpa were here to celebrate with her.



And then finally back home for cake:



The candle blowing out took approximately 10 blows. Seriously.





It was a fun filled, perfect day for the perfect birthday girl.

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun birthday day! I love the decorating her own cake what a fun idea :) I also love that you wrapped the hula hoop, that must have been a project all by itself! Happy Birthday Sadie!!

Rachael said...

I enjoy Cici's pizza but I don't know if I heard a hint of sarcasm in your post...
She is so sweet to make you all gifts! Such a good girl!
Loved Frozen too...especially at the Cannery!