Jackson and Sadie finished their Spring season of Primary baseball quite a while ago, but I forgot to blog about it!
Being 5, Sade was finally old enough to play. She was excited for every game and couldn't wait to play.
Batting:


After looking through these pictures I have noticed that her eyes are closed every single time she hits the ball. Which probably accounts for the number of times this happened:

More hitting of the ball:



She is a good little base runner:


And an even better fielder:





Plus she's a cutie:


Her team:

With Gina and I as the coaches.
Now Jackson! I know Jackson is my kid, and I tend to think he is perfect, but he really is one good little ball player.
He is a consistent hitter. Never striking out:




A fast runner. Although this picture doesn't necessarily illustrate that:

The look of relief after almost getting out at first base:


And dare I say, an excellent fielder. During this game, I lost track of how many kids he got out at first base:





His team:

I am a never say never type of person, but I truly never want to do Primary sports again. I won't detail the reasons, but it is probably time to move on.
But I certainly could change my mind, as I often do.
Batting:
After looking through these pictures I have noticed that her eyes are closed every single time she hits the ball. Which probably accounts for the number of times this happened:
More hitting of the ball:
She is a good little base runner:
And an even better fielder:
Plus she's a cutie:
Her team:
With Gina and I as the coaches.
Now Jackson! I know Jackson is my kid, and I tend to think he is perfect, but he really is one good little ball player.
He is a consistent hitter. Never striking out:
A fast runner. Although this picture doesn't necessarily illustrate that:
The look of relief after almost getting out at first base:
And dare I say, an excellent fielder. During this game, I lost track of how many kids he got out at first base:
His team:
I am a never say never type of person, but I truly never want to do Primary sports again. I won't detail the reasons, but it is probably time to move on.
But I certainly could change my mind, as I often do.
3 comments:
You should get Jackson in Little League, we love it and it is so super organized. He would be awesome! I love Sadie playing ball, she is such a cutie. I wish they would revamp primary sports. I would like lists of people who actually want to play and teams that show up. 2 whole games were crap last season because we played the Samoan and Spanish branches. No one came! It's only an 8 game season! I call for a change!!
I 2nd all that Kellie just said!!!
Cute!! That is awesome they do primary sports here, they didn't do anything like that back home :) Pretty cool, even with the politics ;)
Post a Comment