My little voracious reader Jackson recently became a member of the 200 club! Which means he has earned over 200 A.R. (Accelerated Reader) points.
For his effort he received a trophy:
For his effort he received a trophy:
Plus a certificate:
Earning 200 points is no easy feat. He had to read many, many, many books. Currently he has the second highest number of A.R. points in K-3rd grade. Beaten out only by another boy who has over 350 points and is obviously a superhuman reader. Or an alien. :)
Posing with all of the A.R. medals and dog tags he has earned this year:
I am so proud of Jackson for setting this goal AND achieving it.
3 comments:
Wow! Great job Jackson!! I'm a little out of it and don't even know what A.R. points are. I just want my kid to read, I guess we will learn all about this next year. They have a chart in Tyson's class and I think the teacher gave him one point out of pity :)
Way to go Jackson! I think the trophy is pretty cool!
Wow that is awesome!! Great job Jackson, your hard work paid off :)
Post a Comment