My Mother's Day pampering started out with a heart shaped pancake breakfast courtesy of Eric:
Then after getting ready for church it was present opening time! I opened Jackson's gifts first. He made me an All About Me booklet at school, where he said I was 36 years old (close), I like to eat out (so very true), I am really good at reading (true again), I relax by reading, watching T.V. and blogging (he knows me so well), that he would buy me a bigger house if he could buy me anything in the world (I'll take it!), and that I am as special as Harry Potter (big time praise!).
He also had Eric take him to Chipotle to buy me a gift certificate. He certainly knows the way to my heart:
Megan made me a super creative I Love You card, and bought me a hat to work out in. Awesome.
Sade was really excited to give me her gift, and I was really excited to get it. She made me a card covered in hearts, AND a super cool birdhouse to hang out on our tree outside:
I also received a new necklace, sunglasses and an arm band for my phone when I work out. Double awesome!
Lastly, I opened the card Eric gave me. Jackson (my most sentimental child) insisted I read it out loud. While doing so, Sade (not so sentimental) made throw up sounds. Picture proof:
The flowers the kids picked out for me:
Me and the kids:
Megan refused the participate in the funny pick. I know she will regret that decision 15 years from now:
I'm one lucky Mama:
And I'm lucky to have an always supportive, loving, hilarious Mama of my own. Happy Mother's Day to my mom and to all moms reading this too!
2 comments:
What fun gifts for Mother's Day. I love that Jackson says you are as special as Harry Potter. So cute!
I am like Megan...I hate silly pictures....I don't participate!!!! Sorry to tell you...she won't regret it!
Fun Mother;s Day! Jackson knows you well!
Post a Comment