Through the years I have attended two other preschool graduations. First for my little 4 year old Megan:
Then for my 4 year old Jackson:
And now for my 5 year old Sadie:
The decor:
Graduation fans:
Soon it was time for the graduates to make an appearance. Sade walked the entire way like this, looking like she was going to die from embarrassment:
The three classes performed a number of songs:
And they each had a speaking part in the program. Sade was the last speaker and said, "My name is Sadie, S-A-D-I-E. We hope you enjoyed our program. Please enjoy our last song of the evening."
Then it was award time. Mrs. Aubrey said that Sadie is 5 years old going on 30. She also said she is very smart, and then turned to the audience and said, "I don't know where she gets it from." At which time I said,
"She gets it from me!"
Which was hilarious!
But apparently not to ANYONE else, as there was dead silence after my comment!
Not even Eric gave me a courtesy laugh.
Hmmphh.......
She received the "Care Bear" award for, "Always putting others before herself."
Sade and Mrs. Aubrey:
Sade loved, loved, loved everything about preschool this year. And although she has been battling some anxiety issues concerning socializing, she always wanted to go to preschool, which was great!
A couple more pics of the graduate:
These next 2 are my favorite as they show how exasperated she is with me for taking so many pics:
She entertains me to no end.
See Roos - N - More post below.......
4 comments:
she looks a lot like Jackson in the last picture. Adorable graduation ceremony! I would have laughed at your comment ;)
I seriously just LOL-ed!!! Hate that acronym but it was HILARIOUS!!!!!
She is soooo stinking cute!!! Seriously a beauty!!!! I love Mrs. Aubrey!!! Can't wait for Oliver to be in there next year!
I laughed but you probably couldn't hear me from across the room. I was in total agreement with Mrs. Aubrey about Sade, she is the oldest 5 year old I've ever met. She did so great on her part! Congratulations Sadie!!
That Sadie is so cute and funny! Mrs. Aubrey is the best and I must have been laughing too softly. ;) I often laugh when reading your posts--you're a talented writer.
Post a Comment