Last week when the kids only had half days of school due to CRT's, we took the opportunity to visit the new Discovery Children's Museum. Twice! It was the perfect time to visit because no one was there. Well.....Except for about 50 other kids from Somerset that had half days too.
The first day we had time to visit about half of the museum. The kids loved each and every exhibit. Smiles were plastered on their faces the entire time.







This flight simulator video game is awesome:




I do believe the water area was Sadie and Jacksons favorite part:

On our next visit we were able to see most of the rest of it:





Right now they have a George Washington exhibit that is fascinating. Seriously. It will be there until May 15th in case you want to check it out.
Also, it is not exactly the cheapest place to visit, but if you buy the year pass (as I did) and then go multiple times (as I plan to) it becomes downright affordable.
Go. It's seriously awesome.
This flight simulator video game is awesome:
I do believe the water area was Sadie and Jacksons favorite part:
On our next visit we were able to see most of the rest of it:
Right now they have a George Washington exhibit that is fascinating. Seriously. It will be there until May 15th in case you want to check it out.
Also, it is not exactly the cheapest place to visit, but if you buy the year pass (as I did) and then go multiple times (as I plan to) it becomes downright affordable.
Go. It's seriously awesome.
4 comments:
You are such a fun Mom! That week of half days almost killed me, and I only have 1 in all day school :) Thank you for the glowing recommendation, we will definitely be checking it out!!
I just decided today that I want to check it out and probably get the season pass...I need to get it ASAP so I can go with Oliver a few times before school gets out!
I plan to buy a pass as well so it's another thing to do this summer indoors!
Let us know when you go again, my girls would love it! :)
Post a Comment