Friday, December 21, 2012

Glittering Lights

We quite enjoyed our foray to Glittering Lights at the Speedway this year:



After gazing at the lights through our car windows it finally occurred to us to open the sun roof for some unobstructed, albeit freezing cold viewing:



Much better:



Sade was the designated driver for most of the way, which I am pretty sure she considers one of the best parts of her year:




With Eric traveling so much and me trying to get all ready for Christmas, AND trying to keep up with regular life, we have been seriously slacking on the Christmas activities this year! I am feeling quite bad (i.e. guilty) about it :(.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

The view out the sunroof is the only way Oliver and Eli have been viewing the lights! The rest of us FREEZE in the car!!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

You are the bravest folks I know. A 4 year old driver and sun roof viewing, so adventurous!