Santa was a little more affectionate this year than I remember him being in the past.
Watch the hands Santa:
This year there was quite a rush from all of us to sit on Santa's lap. No fear from the 4 year old, and no embarrassment from the 12 year old.
Eric and I agree this was the best job we have ever had at any party. I loved watching all of the kids come in, and Eric had a great time being Santa for a night. It was so much more fun than we both imagined it would be.
4 comments:
Who would have thought that Eric would make such a perfect Santa! I can't take any more posts about normal wards. Please send me an email before blogging and I will have to skip that post. Our ward had absolutely nothing for the kids to do and a wonderful woman who stood up on the stage and told everyone there is no Santa. Good times!
So fun! Bummed I missed it!!!
Whoa....just read Kellie's comment....what the HECK!!!! Who would do that!!! I need to hear that story!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eric did a great job! Jon and I were very impressed!
Post a Comment