Monday, December 31, 2012

The Adventures of Max Elfis

Max Elfis had some grand plans this year, but with Eric traveling so much and me so busy, I think he realized that a simpler approach had to be in store. A few samplings of his adventures this December:



Candy cane decorating:



Underwear hot-air ballooning:




Making sure the fireplace is ok for Santa:



One night he even brought the ENTIRE SMURF COLLECTION from the North Pole. This one thrilled me to the bone, as I love the Smurfs. No one else was duly impressed:



It's always somewhat sad to say goodbye on Christmas Eve. A year is a long time to be separated!

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Sarah! I LOVED the smurfs! They were my all time favorite growing up. Then I took the kids to the movie theater to see the movie and have actually been very annoyed by them since. Thank you for the huge belly laugh, I had to call Jason over to the computer. He thought I was sick or something. (I don't think he appreciated the smurfs as much as I did) The underwear hot balloon was awesome too :)

The Hardy's said...

Your elf is so creative. Our elf, Bob, only manages to hang from different places. One day he was on a lower bookshelf and the kids freaked out all day about someone touching him and making him lose his magic.