We ended up having quite a bit of gingerbread making happening around these parts. First Jackson made this MASTERPIECE at Scouts:
Then Sadie made this TREASURE at pre-school:
The kids all then decorated this GEM of a gingerbread man (or woman) that a friend gave us:
As I was feeling guilt that we did not decorate a house as a family this year, I snatched up this house on clearance after Christmas while shopping at Home Depot:
The completed gingermatic Home Depot House WONDER:
3 comments:
I saw those Home Depot houses before Christmas but passed because they looked like too much work :) I think you can guilt-free mark off gingerbread for this holiday season!
We were over-gingerbread-housed as well and I still have ours in the box. Does gingerbread save for a year? Maybe it will have to be an MLK house or Valentine's day house. :)
We did our Gingerbread house 2 days before Christmas and then it went out in the trash on Christmas! I can't stand the clutter!
Post a Comment