Christmas Day!!!
As per usual we started off Christmas morning by opening up our stockings and then by having a big breakfast:

After eating it was time to get down to business!
The kids in front of the tree:

Tucker got to go first. We were hoping all of his new toys would help to distract him for the rest of present opening. It worked! For about 15 minutes.

Sade had a blast and LOVED every single thing she was gifted:




She received lots of princess stuff, kitchen stuff, a Baby Alive (something she really, really wanted) clothes, shoes, and numerous other toys that she adored.
Jackson seriously scored, receiving I am pretty sure everything on his list. Lucky boy!





A 3 DS (his most wanted item), numerous video games, books and Hotwheels cars, a scooter, Leatherman, clothes (which he probably cared little about), plus numerous other toys that he enjoyed.
Megan received lots of clothes, shoes, gift cards and jewelry this year:


Then we surprised her with her first iPhone! She hadn't expected one or even asked for one, so it was a true surprise for her:



Eric received clothes, books, a new phone, geocaching supplies, and of course Seahawks merchandise including a new Seahawks hardhat and tailgate cover:




I received clothes, shoes, jewelry, kitchen items, gift cards, AND finally entered the 21st century and received my first smart phone! The iPhone 5:

We spent the afternoon breaking into packaging, charging electronics, and playing with our new toys.
Late afternoon we finally pulled ourselves together and headed over to the Bairds house for a gourmet Christmas dinner, movie, and games.

We had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you all did too!
After eating it was time to get down to business!
The kids in front of the tree:
Tucker got to go first. We were hoping all of his new toys would help to distract him for the rest of present opening. It worked! For about 15 minutes.
Sade had a blast and LOVED every single thing she was gifted:
She received lots of princess stuff, kitchen stuff, a Baby Alive (something she really, really wanted) clothes, shoes, and numerous other toys that she adored.
Jackson seriously scored, receiving I am pretty sure everything on his list. Lucky boy!
A 3 DS (his most wanted item), numerous video games, books and Hotwheels cars, a scooter, Leatherman, clothes (which he probably cared little about), plus numerous other toys that he enjoyed.
Megan received lots of clothes, shoes, gift cards and jewelry this year:
Then we surprised her with her first iPhone! She hadn't expected one or even asked for one, so it was a true surprise for her:
Eric received clothes, books, a new phone, geocaching supplies, and of course Seahawks merchandise including a new Seahawks hardhat and tailgate cover:
I received clothes, shoes, jewelry, kitchen items, gift cards, AND finally entered the 21st century and received my first smart phone! The iPhone 5:
We spent the afternoon breaking into packaging, charging electronics, and playing with our new toys.
Late afternoon we finally pulled ourselves together and headed over to the Bairds house for a gourmet Christmas dinner, movie, and games.
We had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you all did too!
2 comments:
I am sooooo glad that you FINALLY got a smart phone and that it is an iPhone!!! Download HeyTell! Great app!!! Here are some of my other apps I use ALL THE TIME:
Instagram
IMDb
Pandora
Pinterest
Facebook
Flashlight (You'll be amazed how often you'll use it!)
Fandango
Kindle
Waze (lets you know what traffic is like and if there are police up ahead)
and Fox News...I am sure that will be your #1 app! HAHA!!!
I have an iphone but I don't feel very tech savvy, so good luck :) I am technology resistant, sometimes intolerant, but mostly resistant. I love the tackling, it cracks me up! I didn't know that geocaching required supplies, interesting. Megan's surprised face is awesome. You do such a good job at capturing surprises! What a fun Christmas!! (Is it just me, or does it look like Amy is refilling your daughters glass with wine?)
Post a Comment