Monday, December 31, 2012

Cactus Garden 2012

We made it to the Cactus Garden at Ethel M this year, albeit after Christmas. But that just meant I could use my new iPhone to take pics instead of lugging around my big camera. However, it seems I could use some tips. If you have any feel free to share!


Me with freaky eyed children:



We didn't go last year and I had forgotten how great it is. So many lights to see:



2 of my favorite people:



And 2 more of my favorites:



Self-portrait attempts:



I had even forgotten you get a piece of chocolate after completing the tour! The kids chose dark chocolate, while Eric and I opted for white:



I was so excited to go down that way because I needed to go to Hobby Lobby, only to arrive at Hobby Lobby at 7:50 p.m. to discover they close at 8! Bitter disappointment.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Those are some freaky eyes! I think the phone is broken! Anyone?!? I hate technology, you pay all that money and then the kids have freaky eyes! My Mom's friend's husband apparently works at Ethel M (unbeknownst to me) and he gave my Mom a huge bag full of those tour chocolates and she gave them away because she didn't think of me. I almost cried becase she told me this on Christmas. Just plain rude I tell you! I want people to think Kellie=chocolates :)

The Hardy's said...

We have never been to Ethel M. Something to add to next year's list of Christmas things to do. So many lights AND chocolate! :)

Rachael said...

You can't use the flash at night or you get the devil eyes!
We went to the Cactus place too and I really liked it! I got milk chocolate...there was nothing going on in the factory when we walked through it!