Friday, December 21, 2012

Anderson Dairy

Sade's preschool took a field trip to Anderson Dairy this week. Apparently Anderson Dairy has been in Las Vegas since 1907. I had no idea it was even here!
The night before, while visiting Glittering Lights at the Speedway, we discovered the Anderson Dairy display:



Further proof to me that it is Las Vegas famous!

The kids started out by meeting this talking hound dog named "Bubba".



A talking rooster and cow also entertained us:



The "Barnyard Buddies Tour" then took us on a tour of the plant where we learned all about how to process milk:



Ending with a movie about something (it was quite long and I was busy talking with other moms) followed by ice cream, which of course was the highlight:



Kellie, since you were unable to be there I hope you enjoyed this THRILLING re-cap.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

The ice cream is really good! I find it funny that they ALWAYS do cookies and cream...I did this tour when Alexis was itty bitty!

Kellie DeMille said...

Thank you for the thrilling recap! And a big thank you for the picture of the girls. Two of the cutest blondes I know :)