Friday, December 21, 2012

A Performing Week

Wednesday night Megan had her first guitar performance of the school year:



Waving to her adoring fans:



It was a packed, standing room only type of event. I was thrilled when Sadie and I were able to squeeze into the front row, only to become not so thrilled when I realized her guitar instructor would be standing in just the right spot to completely block our view of Megan:



Regardless, Sade and I enjoyed the music immensely and Megan and her fellow guitar students did a great job:



Then yesterday Jackson had his holiday performance. Jackson loves to sing and his been practicing all of the songs at home all month:



This performance had everything a performance should have. Including singing, dancing, and general third grade adorableness:

1 comment:

Kellie DeMille said...

Tyson's class didn't do a performance this year so I am loving Jasckson's photos. Adorable! What a fun guitar group, I can't wait till the kids are in band. (Being a former band geek myself)