Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Bowling

If we haven't been swimming, we have been participating in indoor activities! One of which is bowling.

Sade surprised me and showed an unexpected excitement about the activity. She usually does not care much for it.





Resting:



Jackson was paranoid the entire game that Sadie would somehow beat him. It was close, but he managed to pull through. Thank goodness! I'm unsure if he could have suffered through the embarrassment.




Megs likes bowling, and enjoyed herself.





My form was impressive as always. Try not to be jealous.




About half-way through the first game Sade informed me that she was "sooooo thirsty" and had to have a Sprite. I told her not right now, at which point she became furious with me. After bowling her turn she would stalk off to chairs far away from me to wait.




One of her shoe laces came untied so I asked her if she wanted me to help her. She refused. But then right after I got up to bowl she asked Megan to tie it for her. Luckily Meg was still in her good graces.




Her anger lasted until I reminded her that we never get what we want if we act like this. She proceeded to be sweet as pie from that point forward. She is a crack up.



In ending I would like to report that I won each and every game. Thank you.

2 comments:

chercard said...

did she get her sprite is the question?

Kellie DeMille said...

That Sadie is such a funny girl, I just love how you could not even tie her shoe for her, she was just too mad to let you help her :) Just think of the shame Jackson would have had to live with if his baby sister had beaten him! Those darn bumpers have really leveled the playing field.