(Sorry about the pics. They are not the best, but I didn't want to take the time to retake them).
The Front:

Back:

A sampling of a 12 X 12:

Different pages:







I used the large square (12" X 12") image wrap book from Blurb. I used a few of their pre-made templates, but mostly made up my own. It took me a while to get the hang of it, so consequently I like the second half of the book a bit more than the first half. I prefer a linear, white background, but they have plenty of embellishments if you like a more decorated look. Only 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012 left to do!
The Front:
Back:
A sampling of a 12 X 12:
Different pages:
I used the large square (12" X 12") image wrap book from Blurb. I used a few of their pre-made templates, but mostly made up my own. It took me a while to get the hang of it, so consequently I like the second half of the book a bit more than the first half. I prefer a linear, white background, but they have plenty of embellishments if you like a more decorated look. Only 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012 left to do!
5 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see it in person! It is so much work but it is worth it. I have 2008, 2009 & 2010 done and printed. 2011 is still in the works and it stresses me out everyday! I think I will start working on it now...
Wow so awesome!! I have got to do this (even though I have totally fallen off the blogging bandwagon...but I'm getting back on!).
Wow! What a fun book that is! You should buy 3 more of them and save them for your kids for when they are older. You write the best blog and they are going to love all the work you did to document them growing up.
Did I read that right, 199 pages? I'm impressed by your dedication to blogging all the little things that I so often forget! I would love to see your book sometime!
Did I read that right, 199 pages? I'm impressed by your dedication to blogging all the little things that I so often forget! I would love to see your book sometime!
Post a Comment