Sade ended her school year with a pool party!

There was a lot of hot tub playing going on:



And lounging:

We had a week full of awards assemblies. Jackson was up first. He received 3 awards. One for "A" Honor Roll, one for Citizenship (my personal favorite award every year), and a President's Education Award, for getting straight "A's" all year long.



Jackson and Ms. Simon, who was an excellent teacher:

Meg was up next! She received 2 awards! One for "A/B" Honor Roll and one for Citizenship:


We celebrated the last day with pizza for lunch and then did a bit of swimming:



Other than some sports related activities, I don't have much planned for this summer. We will see how that turns out!
There was a lot of hot tub playing going on:
And lounging:
We had a week full of awards assemblies. Jackson was up first. He received 3 awards. One for "A" Honor Roll, one for Citizenship (my personal favorite award every year), and a President's Education Award, for getting straight "A's" all year long.
Jackson and Ms. Simon, who was an excellent teacher:
Meg was up next! She received 2 awards! One for "A/B" Honor Roll and one for Citizenship:
We celebrated the last day with pizza for lunch and then did a bit of swimming:
Other than some sports related activities, I don't have much planned for this summer. We will see how that turns out!
2 comments:
We will have swim days!!!! Kaysea and I talked about doing the rotation thing again!
Congratulations Jackson and Megan! It must be so nice that your kids are doing so well in school. I have to say I am not looking forward to "real" grades and "real" homework. Kindergarten was fun but now we are heading up to the big leagues :)
Post a Comment