Nevertheless, I caved. And she is now in a booster:
2. A couple of weeks ago we went out for Chinese food, and Sadie ate her entire meal with chopsticks. It surprised me.



3. Eric snapped this picture of me and Sade asleep on the couch in the exact same position! It is confirmed that she is mine.
4. Her EXTREME fear of bugs has left her somewhat. The other day she found a spider in one of her toy bins and she just calmly asked me get it out, AND she is currently in love with potato bugs, letting them crawl on her.
5. While doing a little P90X the kids decided to join me. Megan and Jackson bailed pretty quickly, but Sade completed the entire thing! She probably worked harder than me.
6. Although she gave up on naps some time ago, she is not afraid to jump in any random bed during the day for a rest. Here she is in Jacksons:
7. Every night she sleeps with the Care-Bear Bedtime Bear, which happened to be mine when I was little. One night we couldn't find him and I asked her if she wanted to sleep with Teddy Eddie, who was also mine when I was little. In a voice like she was worried about breaking bad news to me, she said, "Mom Teddy Eddie is not very handsome. In fact, he is hideous!"
I have no idea what she is talking about! I find him cute:
8. As I have mentioned before Sadie takes many, many pictures. So to end I will leave you with her current favorite thing to take pictures of......
She sneaks up on us, stealthily snaps a picture, and leaves. I had no idea she took these pictures until I downloaded them. I can't stop laughing.
2 comments:
That Sadie is quite an original! These kids have the weirdest phases! Tyson is in a shouting the word naked phase. It was really fun while in line at the movie theater yesterday, we got some concerned looks. The butt pictures are hilarious!! Sorry Teddie Eddy is hideous :)
Love the picture taking!
I didn't know you were doing P90X again! I recognize her doing Superman/Banana! How is Tony?
I can't believe you still had her in a toddler chair in the car! I bet she loves being able to move around more!
Post a Comment