Eric and I now eat (or actually drink) weight loss shakes for breakfast and lunch each day. I have mine mixed with juice and love them! Unfortunately I have lost NO WEIGHT! Did I mention we have been doing it for 3 weeks? Eric has had more success than me.
After breakfast I had Eric drag the treadmill in from the garage. I was hoping to lose weight without any exercise, but since it doesn't appear to be working, I am begrudgingly trying a new tactic.
I feel like my house is too small to hold exercise equipment so we will see how long I can put up with having it in my bedroom.
After exercising, followed by a quick shower, I headed out to do a little bit of visiting teaching.
And then went to vote!
Upon arriving home I discovered that my visiting teachers had left this for me:
So cute! For the record I am not the type of visiting teacher who does things like this. I think I am doing very well if I manage to show up.
We then proceeded to clean the house. It's nice having Megan and Jackson home to help Sadie and I with it. However I am pretty positive they would not agree. Bringing the treadmill inside ended up being an unexpected delight to the children. They spent every spare moment they had playing on it.
Soon it was time to leave for the first day of swim team. I feel bad that this is the first year my kids have done it. They both LOVED it!
And I loved it too. Not only am I happy for them, but a whole bunch of my friends were there too. Major Bonus!
After swim team we grabbed a quick dinner at Arby's. Luckily Eric was able to meet us.
Then we hurriedly high-tailed it over for Jackson's first basketball practice of the summer. It was adorable.
After basketball we made a stop at Big 5 to buy some new goggles and basketball shoes. The girls waiting:
There were quite a few basketball shoe choices. As a happy surprise Jackson's favorite ones ended up being the cheapest ones. Bonus!
After arriving home (finally!) the kids showered and went to bed. And then I went to bed! It was an exhausting day for me.
3 comments:
My 12x12 is going to be super boring so don't get excited at all...I had nothing planned and then the only thing I had planned...I totally spaced taking out the camera!
The treadmill was total entertainment for my kids!
I hope your Visiting Teaching treat wasn't melted by the time that you got it! Just wanted to let you know that we were thinking about you....
Why is the treadmill such a fun toy for kids? We don't let them turn it on and still it's a mini jungle gym in the house. Good job on going to vote, you can cross civic duty of your good deeds list for the month :)
Post a Comment