Day 1: Sports Day. No pic. Megan wore a Seahawks shirt, and Jackson didn't dress up, due to a field trip he had that day.
Day 2: Rodeo Day! I tried my very best to get Megan to wear my cowboy boots, but she refused. I am sure she will live to regret it!
Day 3: Spirit Day. No excitement. No pics. Just regular Somerset Friday day wear.
Day 4: Decades Day! Jackson went with the 50's (because it was easiest), while Megan went with the 90's. If there is one thing I know about, it is dressing for the 90's. That is my generation baby! I convinced Megan to go for the grunge look. And what if more 90's than black tights with shorts, and a flannel shirt? Luckily my purple Docs fit her well.
When I asked Eric what clothes he thought of when he thought of the 90's, he responded with, "I was still dressing like it was the 80's in the 90's." So, so true. Let's just say that if he would never have met me, he might still be wearing a brown braided belt, with his t-shirts tucked into his jeans. I have saved him!
Day 5: Pajama Day! I gave up all control and let them wear whatever the heck they wanted:
And no offense if you are a t-shirt tuckeriner. It's just that in the 90's we didn't do that. We were cool and wore the aforementioned tights with shorts.
2 comments:
My kids love PJ Day because they get a new pair of pajamas! Because what they have in their drawers usually don't fit well! What's up with Wednesday being Spirit Shirt Day...hello...we have that EVERY FRIDAY!! What about Patriotic Day??? That would have been fun!
I did monday, tuesday and wednesday and ran out of steam for thursday. Luckily Friday was pajama day but Tyson ended up wearing skin tight pj's. I hope he wasn't made too much fun off :) When I met Jason his wardrobe consisted of 20 something in-n-out tshirts that he thought were awesome. I think now he may have 1 that escaped me. He may also have had a braided belt. What would they do with out us?!
Post a Comment