Megan made me a jewelry holder, a card, and some bath salts. She is always so creative and thoughful.
Jackson made me a card with flowers attached to it that held different jobs he would do for me during the week. He also made me a card with princesses on it, and then wrote on the inside, "Mom, you are a princess to me." Be still my heart.
And Sadie, who insisted on going last, made me at least 5 different cards, plus made me a candy necklace that she had received at pre-school last week. She is the sweetest.
A picture of me and the kids before church:
After church, Eric had to go to work, and I helped Megan complete her mammoth Spanish project. Typical mother duties. I then spent the remainder of the day getting ready for the Disneyland trip we took this week. Posts to follow sometime in the future......
Being a mom is simply the best.
2 comments:
What a fun Mother's Day! I didn't even think to take pictures. I was too busy telling the kids to stop fighting because it's not allowed on Mother's Day! Megan is looking so grown up all of a sudden! I wish you would have worn the candy necklace to church, the primary kids would have been so jealous!
Cute...this Mothers Day I was totally excited! It is nice to have a full day dedicated just to YOU! (and all the other Mothers) I think the Great Harvest Bread from church also makes it exciting!
Post a Comment