The little zookeeper herself:
The gopher snake visited first. Seeing is slither on the ground was horrifying:
But apparently not to Miss Sade, who agreed to wear the snake around her neck. She is a brave little soul:
It wrapped itself right around her tiny leg:
Next was some animal that looked like a raccoon. It may have been called a coatimundi, but I could very well be completely wrong about that:
It gave Sade a few kisses:
This is how she felt about them:
Next up was a baby kangaroo. Too cute for words:
Checking out the tiny pouch:
The kangaroo was followed by a Toucan. Seriously cool. Here the zookeeper is asking Sade if she wanted the Toucan to stand on her arm. She explained to her that it may pinch or scratch her:
Once again the brave little soul decided to take the risk:
Then we had a visit from a baby lemur. He (or she) was a crazy little thing and did not like to sit still:
He loved to give kisses too:
She liked these kisses better than the other ones:
The lemur taking a relaxing break on her head:
The last animal of the day was a baby monkey. It was the cutest darn thing I have seen in some time. I mean look at it!:
She willingly gave him (Spanky) a kiss. Who could blame her?:
He enjoyed nibbling on her hair:
And on her fingers:
Eric told Sadie that it looked like the monkey was smelling her armpit in this picture:
And then this was the monkeys reaction:
Sadie thought that was the funniest thing she ever heard in her life!
The zookeepers enjoying some zoo crackers before the end of school:
A BIG thank you Suzie for setting this whole thing up!!! It was the best.
3 comments:
That was one of my favorite days in Mrs Aubrey's preschool....when Roos and More came. So fun to see the animals and my favorite was the baby monkey too!
I am so sad to have missed out on all the fun! That Sadie is hilarious! I love that girl :)
It was so fun! I was so impressed with all the kids holding the animals. And especially impressed with the moms who held the snake! You're awesome!
Post a Comment