Friday, May 11, 2012

Four For Friday

This Four For Friday is brought to you by cell phone pics recently downloaded by Eric (and one by me).

1. He had a number of pics of the kids with the Old Navy mannequins. I always find them funny:
Check out Jacksons face in the next one. Eric says it looks like the mannequin is putting his hand somewhere he shouldn't:
2. While geocaching (of course!) Eric took these pics of the kids and the fountain across the street from the Aliante. As an aside, soon after arriving we were confronted by two security guards who informed us that they had had reports of us being on the property. I know that my family of 5 can look menacing, but really? And...there are no signs or any indication it is private property. Weird. So be forewarned if you geocache across the street from the Aliante, you may be kicked out! We took the pics anyway: 
3. While out geocaching (the same day as the previous pics) the kids were lucky enough to have the sprinklers turn on. Sadie especially ended up soaked:
4. Finally, last night it was math night at the kids school. As I watched them play the games I noticed that every time Sade rolled the dice she blew on them first.



I love that woman.

Happy Weekending!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

LOVE those pictures!!! I love the fountain pictures! I can't believe someone called about you guys!