Friday, July 1, 2011

Pismo - Part 2 - Wedding Festivities

As I mentioned before, the reason we were in California was to attend the wedding of Mallory & Todd!


Sade loves them:

Me with my father-in-law, and sisters-in-law:

Eric with his mom and brothers:

The wedding itself took place on the beach, and was beautiful! However, I neglected to bring my camera so I have no pics of it.
After the wedding it was time to PARTY at the reception:


The drinks for the first toast had been delivered about 30 minutes before the toast happened. All of the kids wanted to drink their apple cider right away, but we kept telling them to wait until it was time for the toast. So finally when it was time, and everyone was drinking their drink, we heard one of the kids say, "Don't drink it yet! They haven't brought the toast out yet." We also heard one ask, "When are they going to bring the bread out." It was quite cute.


Jackson had no problem downing his cider.


Todd dancing with his mom.

Pretty soon it was my very favorite part of a wedding reception: DANCING!

Sadie had no shortage of dance partners:


But her favorite partner was her dad:



She would get quite angry when Eric would dance with me. She loves him. Big time. The other night at dinner, she announced to all of us, "I'm in love with Dad."


Pretty soon it was time for the bouquet and garter toss. I would like you to take a good look at the picture below:


That's right. That is my husband lining up with all the single guys for the garter toss. Is he trying to tell me something?


We had a great time.

1 comment:

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun wedding reception! If we didn't do the temple thing I for sure would have chosen the beach! Sadie is such a doll! (I think I write that on every post)
That is weird that Eric lined up for the garter toss :)