I woke up to Jackson acting just like a 6 year-old boy. It doesn't matter how much I tell my kids not to jump on the couch, they will not be deterred.
I then went to Fresh & Easy. Alone.
I buy all of my fruit, milk, eggs and meat there. I spend a fortune on their salmon, but am obsessed with eating it everyday for lunch.
My favorite feature of my new car, is that I can plug my iPod directly into it and it plays. I know this is not new technology, but it is to me. Yippee!
After I arrived home, we headed off to swimming lessons.
It's glorious. They all have lessons at the same time, so I just sit and relax in the shade and watch. Plus the weather has been amazing, so I have not been drenched in sweat.
After swimming, we had to drop some books off at the library.
I love the library, but am forever paranoid that I have forgotten to return a book and am raking up a massive fine.
Jackson getting him, Megan, and Sadie one of their many, many snacks during the day.
Then it was time to clean! As soon as I mentioned that the kids needed to head into their rooms and clean them up, Sadie screamed at me, "I"M NEVER CLEANING MY ROOM! I'M LAYING IN MY BED!" And that is just what she did. She fell asleep about 5 minutes later.
Before leaving for the night, I finally remembered to cut Jackson and Sadie's nails. I can never seem to remember to do that. They were grossly long.
On the way to a meeting about the kids new school, our favorite new song came on the radio (Lady Gaga's: Edge of Glory). WE LOVE IT! Sadie is the best car seat dancer you will ever lay your eyes on.
During the meeting, Jackson reached over to hold my hand. It makes me so happy he still loves physical affection.
And have I mentioned how excited I am about the kids new school! Did anyone else at the meeting notice the rumble of discussion after they mentioned that school lunch was going to cost $3.85! Ouch.
After we came home, I practiced my talent for the upcoming Young Women's talent show. I will be performing it tonight!
Any guesses?
After the kids went to bed, I paid bills.
It added to my depressive state!
2 comments:
boys always love their mamas! sorry about your trip to Nebraska ;). You didn't sound depressed in this post..except for the bills and that always depresses me too!
Jason and I didn't know how much regular lunches cost so we thought $3.85 was reasonable. That meeting got ugly quick when that price was thrown out there :) I did not find this post depressing at all, except for the bills. Why can't I be independently wealthy? Oh no, now I AM getting depressed...
Post a Comment