Our first selection was, "James and The Giant Peach." The kids and I read it out loud together, and all enjoyed it.
Shhhh... don't tell, but the kids and I finished it just 15 minutes before leaving the house for the meeting! All of the kids were pretty good about discussing the book, except Jackson and Carson who were much more interested in playing.
Friday brought swimming! Again. Truly, a heart felt thank you to all of our friends that invite us over.
Friday also brought Eric's soccer game. This picture illustrates what die-hard fans Brittney and I are:
Not only did we keep watching the game while it rained on us, we also kept watching throughout a hail storm! Now that is dedication.
The kids lacked our blanket covering and ended up soaked!
3 comments:
You guys are die hard soccer fans! What a fun idea to do a summer book club for the kids, I'll have to remember that for next summer :)
(sorry...my last comment was inappropriate and I had to delete it! JK...I used the wrong word and didn't want to look dumb!)
Ok...please look in the background of the picture of Jackson jumping off the hot tub! Hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment