I will start with Megs. She is quite the swimmer, and worked on mastering all of the different swimming strokes. I don't have many pictures of her, because she was under water the majority of the time.
She of course instantly made a friend.
Now Jackson. He is very comfortable with his hybrid doggy paddle/swimming stroke, and unfortunately it did not evolve to full swimming for him during this set of lessons.
He did however master the back float and back stroke:
And also got much better at diving:
Now little Sade. The first day she refused to participate. I sat on the side of the pool and ignored her until she decided it actually looked fun. It took about 25 minutes. From that day on she timidly participated. Hallelujah!
They all graduated!
Although in Sadie's case I believe the grading must have been fairly lenient.
1 comment:
Were there lessons all at he same time or did you have to be there for an hour and a half for all of them to get done? Hope the pool was warmer than when I use to take me kids there!! It was FREEZING!!!!!
Post a Comment