Sadie has discovered the joy of making faces every time a camera is pointed in her direction. It is near impossible to get her to be serious these days, unless of course there is a bribe involved. It's a good thing funny face pictures are my favorite.
My personal favorite:
By the way, for all of you that love a good deal as much as me, I purchased this Baby Gap dress in perfect condition at the D.I. for $2! I think it is perfectly accentuated by the faces.
6 comments:
The pictures are HILARIOUS!!! But I have to say...That dress (and Bargain) is my favorite about the post. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!!!!!!!!
Sadie is such a cutie! Love the last picture!
I love the dress! The faces are pretty darn cute to go with it! Good job on your running. I need the inspiration.
Yeah for DI! Savers is having a 50%off the entire store sale on Memorial day. I CAN'T WAIT! Sadie is the cutest girl ever!!
Oh my gosh Sarah, those are too funny! I hope my little guy has a fun personality like your little gal!
Sadie is tooooo cute. Love it!!
Post a Comment