Thursday, May 13, 2010

12 X 12 - May 2010

Well I started my day off with a run.


And I have to tell you, it is not going all that well. I am up to 1.4 miles, and have not thrown up, however everyday when I come home I feel horrible for hours! It is not that my body hurts, I mostly just feel sick to my stomach and really low on energy. I hope it gets better or this is going to be a very long 4 months!


After getting home I got the kids ready for school, which involves making Megan her lunch.


Jackson and Megan leaving for school:


Sadie and I then headed out to Wal-Mart. I will not go into details, but I do not understand why Target can find helpful associates, but Wal-Mart cannot!


Sade's helping me make lunch:


I spent some time on the couch watching Ellen. I don't usually watch Ellen but she is giving away a car, and I am going to win it!


Megan spent some time working on a journal for activity days.


Sade's and Eric:


After dinner I went to Young Women's, where we made bread and jam.


Later that night, while in bed reading, I heard a loud thumping noise that came from Jackson's room. When I went in to investigate, I discovered he had rolled right out of bed. Luckily he landed on a comfy pillow.



6 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

I am so impressed that you are running. Did I tell you that already? The lack of help at walmart is one of the reasons I shop at target. Where is the bread for megan's sandwich? Kids eat the funniest things!

Kellie DeMille said...

Good job with your running! Sorry it stinks so much. I love that you are going to win the car from Ellen. I get like that too and just know I am going to win a giveaway. Huggies was doing a promotion that they would pay your bills and I honestly won the contest in my mind and already spent all the extra money :) Good luck with the giveaway!!

Cardalls said...

I love Ellen...I thinks she is hilarious and worth watching! Great job on the running I hear the first few weeks are the most painful and then you get into the "zone". Hope it happens soon for ya!

Rachael said...

Good job on the run! I just caught up on 3 episodes last night on Ellen! I usually FF through the guest unless they are good.
I love that picture of Jackson...he looks so handsome!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

How did Jackson not wake up?!?!

Melissa B said...

Way to go with the running! Keep it up, it will get better. I can't wait to hear how the relay goes in September. Good luck!