One of my little blond haired beauties.
2. Eric spent some time in Dallas, Texas and sent me this picture of him from his phone.

He is standing on the X in the middle of the street where President Kennedy was shot. I am pretty sure he sent me this picture to spark my jealous streak, because he knows how envious I get when he visits a historical sight without me!
3. I have mentioned before how I positively love the crossing guard at my children's school. She often gives them treats when they show her that they received an "A" on a test. Usually this treat is fairly small, but yesterday she was giving out full-size candy bars and packs of gum!
I think she must spend every dollar she makes buying treats and toys for the kids. The other day she gave Jackson a book!
4. Lastly, I completed my 90 day P90X program! I miss Tony already. However, it appears I will not be resting for long, because for some reason (truly against my better judgment), I have agreed to participate in a 180 mile relay race in September. We start in Brianhead, UT and run through St. George.
Now, I need to mention a few things:
First, I don't run. I mean AT ALL. Friday night I decided to run a mile, just to see how well I would do, and the results were not pretty. I will spare you the details, but just know the details involved throwing up.
Second, I truly only committed because some of my very favorite women will be running it too, and I just could not pass up the opportunity to spend a few days with them.
We will see how it goes. I do have 4 months to train, and am hoping in that time I can curtail the puking.
6 comments:
I guessed right about the spot where Eric was standing!!! I am either super impressed or I think you are crazy for doing that run. You pick which ever one makes you feel better!! :)
What race are you doing? I also signed up to do a loooong 24 race here from Valley of Fire to Red Rock. It's the Ragnar Relays. I am so not prepared. I haven't even started to train.
I am proud of you Sarah. You just keep pushing yourself in all sorts of fun directions. Growth is good!! You definitely live life to the fullest. That picture of Eric is pretty far away but he looks very stylish!! Did you pick out his outfit?
MISS TONY?????????? WHAT?? Are you crazy!!!??? I don't miss him at all! I am jealous that you get to hang with fun people and the experience of it all but 24 hrs...nah! Good for you though!
Dave is doing a Ragnar Relay from Logan to Park City on June 18-19and I am sure that he would be happy to answer any questions you have afterward. My sister who is a major runner said it took her 2 weeks to run a mile, but she's never looked back. Keep it up you can do it!
Sarah, you are now officially the coolest girl I know. I can't wait to hear how the training goes. You ROCK!
Post a Comment