Sunday, May 9, 2010

Milestones

We have experienced a few milestones this past week.
First, the Poopy Potty Presents finally did their intended job!

Sadie is now completely potty-trained!

This past week she also switched from her crib to her toddler bed. She was so excited, and thankfully has made the transition without problems.

And finally, Jackson has completed a long-awaited milestone. He is now a two-wheeled bike rider!


I would like to thank Jackson's friend Eli, who is a full year younger than Jackson and learned to ride his two-wheeler a few weeks ago, thus providing the needed motivation.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day. You're a great mom! Proud of you.

bloodfamily said...

Wow! What are ya gonna do now that your kids are all grown up? By the way - Love, love, love Sadies quilt on her bed. Did you make it?

Kellie DeMille said...

Yeah Sadie!! I am SO jeaulous I can't even see straight! I know diapers can't last forever but it sure feels that way sometimes :) Jackson is too cute riding with that huge helmet on his head. I still don't have one for Tyson, I guess I better get on that before we try the two wheel biking.

Cardalls said...

ummmmm...can i use Sadie as motivation for Garrett for poopy training? Seeing as how she is almost 3 years younger it SHOULD provide motivatioin.

Rachael said...

YEAH Jackson! Great job! and Yeah Sadie! Or more like yeah for Sarah not having to do diapers anymore!