Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baseball Wrap

For the past few months, Megan and Jackson have been playing Baseball. Well Megan has been playing baseball, and Jackson has been playing T-Ball. I will start with Megan's team:
THE RED SOX!!!

Megan did really great this season. Her swing improved, and she consistently got on first or second base every time she was up to bat.


Running Home:


Playing Pitcher:


And Catcher:

Now on to Jackson's team:

The BISON!!!!


Eric and I coached this team, and had a lot of fun.


How can you not have fun when you have crazy kids like these?


Jackson did really well this season. He is a consistent hitter, fielder, and managed to remember to always throw the ball to first base (no easy task for a t-baller).


Running Home:


My 2 Boys:


I had a lot of fun, but am looking forward to having my Thursday nights back for a few months.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

DUH....I didn't even think to do a T-Ball post!
Great pictures!
So come down to the Stake Center and play V-Ball on Thursdays now!

Melissa Summers said...

It was fun to watch the kids play but I am also glad to have my thursdays back. Great pictures.

Vegasarnolds said...

Thanks for coaching! You guys were great and the kids had so much fun! I agree with you, I won't miss trying to get to the field by 5 on Thursday!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Seriously how could you not have fun with all those cuties. Ahhh.... the memories... I played a whole lot of softball games at that park growing up!