Science night was actually pretty cool. We started off in the Planetarium they set up in the lunch room. For some reason I have no picture of it, but imagine a GIANT silver balloon, that held 20 people, and allowed for plenty of room to stargaze. Unfortunately I was not able to go in, because Sadie was TERRIFIED of it, but Eric, Megan and Jackson enjoyed it.
Here are some pictures of our night.
Imprinting leaves into clay.
I'm so grateful for fun schools. Science night was followed by movie night the next week. But much to my children's dismay, I was not fun enough this year to take them to that. I have my limits.
3 comments:
I love the cornstarch and water goop but never make it bc it is a pain to clean up! Looks really fun!
You and Rachael are wimps.:) The cornstarch thing is not that bad to clean up especially if it is dry. I missed most of the science night though it looks like it was fun.
Wow, what a fun school! Looks like the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment