Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Megan Said

Megan: "Mom you know that new boy in our class, Billy that I told you about? He's from New Hamster."

Embarrassing Note: My entire life, up to this point, I have believed you spelled hamster, hampster! Thank goodness for spell check. Apparently our education system has failed both me and Megan. Or is it Megan and I?

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Its me and Megan. Too funny!

Jossie said...

I thought it was hampster too! Oh, and I would say it's Megan and me :-) For some reason I'm thinking you always put the other person in front of yourself but I'm not sure. The way I remember if I'm supposed to say 'me' or 'I' is if I took the other person's name out, would it still sound good? So, saying 'the education system has failed "I" obviously doesn't work :-) Not that I know anything about grammar....I grew up in Parowan, lol! Worst....grammar....ever.

Kellie DeMille said...

Too funny! So you don't feel bad, I thought Washington DC was in Washington state until I was a junior in high school. They always report: Live from Washington. How was I too know? Still to this day the east side of the nation is a jumbled mess to me :)