We have not been sledding for 2 years. Not since little Sadie was first born.
Look at her little infant self! And Megan's gap-toothed smile! A lot has happened in two years.
We've all grown up!
Once again we headed up to Mt. Charleston.
Megan and Jackson were master sledders.











Now, I thought that Sadie, just barely being two, would be slightly
fearfull of getting on a sled and racing down a mountain, but I was proved wrong. The first time down, Eric sat her on his lap (screaming). She was not screaming from fear, but rather from anger. She wanted to go BY HERSELF!

So we obliged:
7 comments:
So cute!! Love her face! Look at how small she was in that first picture! Crazy!!!!!!
Oh my heck, I love the pictures of Sadie going down the mountain! What a fearless girl!!
I love how you and Eric always do such fun things w/ the kiddies. Sadie cracks me up. She has such an independent little soul.
Miss Sadie's face made me smile - thanks I needed that today. I think the only thing that stayed the same was your beanie!
such a fun family outing!
oh and that was Cheryl...usually signed in under Cardalls....I have two gmail accounts! :)
You are a great mom! I have been thinking about taking my kids sledding for a long time but you actually do what you think about! I should try that sometime, my kids might be happier!
Post a Comment