7 weeks into P90X I was feeling stronger, but somewhat discouraged that I look essentially the same. This is probably my own fault, since I have not changed my eating habits ONE SINGLE BIT. But still! That is until last night, when I flexed in front of the mirror, and
discovered a new bump that wasn't there 7 weeks ago. Once you see the bump, it may seem inconsequential, but to me it is paramount. Before, I had a small mound, which was ill-defined. But now, the mound appears to be standing at attention. I couldn't be more thrilled!


I am including this somewhat
embarrassing picture (and I say embarrassing because I know all of you reading this have arm mounds sitting on your arms in an
unflexed state that are bigger than this), because I needed these arm mounds when I went repelling this weekend. I was surprised by how much upper body strength it required.

I'm the one in the black.





This was something I had never done before, but really hope to do again. Anyone want to go with me?
7 comments:
Al and I have both repelled (separately). We would both love to go again sometime! Good job on the workout. I've been trying to change my eating habits but haven't started working out. So the complete opposite!
Wow, great job on the arms!! I'm glad you are seeing results for all of your hard work!
impressive muscle!
I used to go repelling...mainly for a guy I liked. I'm too chicken now and have developed a severe fear of heights! However I remember the rush it used to give!
So totally impressed with your new bump. I felt the same way when I started working out and realized I actually had muscles in my arms!!! Since I have stopped working out I miss my bump now.
I have never gone repelling but I think it would be fun.
You're too cute :-) I love that post. I would LOVE to go repelling. I've never been but have always wanted to go.
When I saw your arm, I thought that I was looking in the mirror! NOT Congrats!
I went rock climbing once and afterwards was among the sorest times of my life!!
Wow...I haven't tried flexing my muscles! I am impressed! As for repelling....I am SO in...yes yes yes!
Post a Comment